Q-CON ALC Block
ALC blocks are used for construction of interior and exterior walls / load-bearing walls and non-load bearing walls to keep our houses cool safe and strong.
– Reduce Heat transfer 10 times better than ordinary concrete and save electric bill up to 30%.
– Supeior accoustical application helps prevent the noise from outside.
– Resist fire 2 – 4 times longer than clay bricks.
– It can absorb stress and strain during earthquake very well.
– Lighter than clay bricks 2 – 3 times, lighter than normal concrete 4 – 5 times but remain strong so engineer can use smaller foundation sizes and reduce construction costs.
– Reduce construction time.
– Easy to work and reduce 50% installation time.
– The precise dimension reduces onsite trimming work and the use of premixed mortar results in cleaner site condition.
Weight per piece
Youtube : How to install Q-CON Block
Download How-to-install-Q-CON-block.pdf (0.00 )
Download Q-CON-Booklet.pdf (0.00 )
Download ---------1505-2541.pdf (0.00 )
Download Q-CON-Fast-Track-Manual.pdf (0.00 )
Download QCON-Handbook-English.pdf (0.00 )